viernes, marzo 30, 2007

(...) Scrubs


Relationships don't work the way they do on television and in the movies. Will they...won't they....then they finally do..and they're happy forever...give me a break.

9 out of 10 of 'em end because they weren't right for each other to begin with. And the ones that get married get divorced anyways. And I'm telling you right now, thru all of this stuff I have not become a cynic...I haven't.

Yes, I do happen to believe that love is mainly about pushing chococalte covered candies and you know, and in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don't care because I do, believe in it.

Bottom line....couples that are truly right for each wade through the same crap as everybody else but the big difference is that they don't let it take them down. One of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time if it's right, and they're real lucky. One of 'em will say something.

4 Comentarios:

A las 31/3/07 1:02 p. m., Blogger Carolina dijo...

It's so true...hard but nice.

 
A las 2/4/07 11:06 a. m., Blogger Maru dijo...

No estoy segura de haberlo entendido a la perfección, pero puede ser...

 
A las 9/4/07 5:37 p. m., Blogger Carolain dijo...

Priceless.. No vi el video que posteaste (yet), pero creo que vi ese capítulo, y amo esa serie.

 
A las 15/4/07 5:54 p. m., Blogger Eze dijo...

***Caro***: Te parece?

Luna: Cualquier cosa después te explico :-)

Carolina: Si, y ese es uno de mis capítulos favoritos.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home